The men's and women's tennis teams each completed successful weeks, highlighted by a fifth-place finish for the women in the Nor'Easter Bowl, an event they co-hosted with Wellesley College. The 24th-ranked men swept their week with matches against Babson College, Clark College and Wheaton College to push their record to 8-4 overall while the 24th-ranked women sit at 6-8 overall.

Michael Arguello '17 said he was proud of the week the men had, especially considering the strength of the teams the Judges faced.

"[These were] teams that could have given us trouble, especially Babson," he said. "I thought it was really good that we got through the week with all wins."

The women dropped a 5-4 decision to No. 19 Skidmore College last Friday to open the Nor'Easter Bowl but picked up all four of their wins on singles courts. Roberta Bergstein '14 lost the deciding match on court No. 3 in three sets, 6-4, 6-2, 6-1, which gave Skidmore a 5-3 lead. Carley Cooke '14, Emily Eska '16, Simone Vandroff '15 and Alexa Katz '14 all picked up victories for the Judges in singles play.

The Judges matched a win over Babson last Tuesday with a 7-2 win in the Consolation Semifinals on Saturday. The Judges went up 2-1 after doubles competition and never looked back, dropping only a single match in singles competition. Vandroff needed three sets to take a win on court No. 5, eventually winning 4-6, 7-5, 10-6. Hannah Marion '16, not to be outdone at the No. 6, took her third-set tiebreaker a step further, winning by a score of 6-7, 6-3, 10-7.

In the fifth place match against Wellesley, the Judges fell behind 2-1 after doubles play. Only the pair of Allyson Bernstein '14 and Marissa Lazar '14 managed to defeat their Wellesley competitors.

The Judges gained momentum in the opening match of singles competition, though, when Vandroff recorded a double bagel, 6-0, 6-0, over Wellesley senior Kendall Tada on court No. 5. From there, the Judges won on three of the final five courts to claim the victory and fifth place. Eska clinched the victory in a 7-6 (7-5), 1-6, 6-3 marathon victory on court No. 4.

The men completed a dominant week with an 8-1 win over Wheaton on Sunday in which all singles matches fell in the Judges' favor. The Judges began the day in a 1-0 hole as the pairing of Arguello and Danny Lubarsky '16 dropped the opening match of doubles play by an 8-3 margin.

The team then rattled off eight straight points to claim the dominant win.

Michael Secular '15 was taken to a third-set tiebreaker after easing his way to a first-set victory. Secular, who took the tiebreaker 10-7 and the match by a score of 6-2, 4-6, 10-7, was the only member of the Judges who was taken to three sets.

Lubarsky rolled over Wheaton sophomore Will White 7-6, 6-1 on court No. 3 and Brian Granoff '17 closed out a victory on court No. 1 with a 6-4, 6-4 win over Wheaton sophomore Jonah Feit.

On Friday, the team put forth a dominant effort in a sweep of Clark 9-0. The margin for a doubles match came no closer than an 8-3 victory and no singles match proved to be as tight as a 6-4, 6-4 victory for Ryan Bunis '17 on court No. 3.

In the win over Clark, no game went more than two sets.

Granoff defeated Clark senior cocaptain Dan Stein 6-1, 6-0 in an unexpected victory in the No. 1 slot.

The team battled through a 2-1 deficit after doubles against Babson last Thursday, taking five of the six singles courts to win the match 6-3. Alec Siegel '15 and Secular led the charge for the Judges with respective straight-set victories.

Arguello said that the Judges rallied behind their teammates to overcome the 2-1 deficit against Babson.

"I don't think we came ready to fight for those matches, so it was really great to see everyone turn it around," he said.

"You have to credit the whole team to get behind each other and support each other; when I was playing my match I was still cheering for my [teammates].

"I think that really helped us and carry momentum into the weekend facing two teams that could have given us trouble."

Bunis rallied past Babson junior Connor DeFiore after dropping the first set, winning the match by a score of 2-6, 7-5, 6-2 on court No. 4.

The men return home for a match against Bryant University tomorrow before welcoming Trinity College on Saturday.

The women will look to continue their success on the road atWheaton on Thursday before welcoming Bentley University on Friday.