Medical emergency

March 2 — A party in the Stoneman Infirmary and Public Safety lobby reported a twisted ankle and requested assistance transport.  University police transported the party to the Urgent Care facility for further care. 

March 2 — There was a report of a party with an elevated heart rate in Goldfarb Library.  BEMCo was called on scene,  and Cataldo Ambulance was called.  The party was treated by EMS staff with a signed refusal for further care.  

March 3 — Spingold Theater staff contacted University Police for a party who had a finger laceration. University Police responded to the location along with BEMCo. BEMCo rendered aid with a signed refusal for further care.  

March 3 — There was a report of a party who suffered a seizure in Goldfarb Library.  BEMCo and University Police responded on scene.  Waltham Police, EMS and Waltham Fire Department Engine 4 responded on scene.  Party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

March 6 — There was a report of a party with a finger laceration in the Goldman-Schwartz Fine Arts building. BEMCo staff treated the party with a signed refusal for further care. 

March 6 — A party in Pomerantz Residence Hall reported feeling unwell.  BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.  

March 6 — A party in Cable Hall reported having an allergic reaction. BEMCo staff treated the party.  Party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care via Cataldo Ambulance.  The Area Coordinator on Call was notified.

March 7 — University Police and BEMCo responded to a party having an allergic reaction in Renfield Hall.  Party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care via Cataldo Ambulance.  The Area Coordinator on cCall was notified.

March 8 — BEMCo staff responded to a call in Ziv 128 for alcohol intoxication. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. University Police submitted a Community Standards Report on the incident.

March 8 — BEMCo staff responded to a call in Reitman Hall for alcohol intoxication. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. University Police submitted a Community Standards Report on the incident.

Disturbance

March 2 — There was a noise complaint at the Charles River Apartments. Residents were advised to lower their volume without incident.

March 5 — A Community Advisor at the Charles River Apartments reported a noise complaint to University Police.  University Police requested the Area Coordinator on Call speak with residents, as this is an ongoing issue.

Larceny

March 2 — A party reported that their student ID was stolen from The Stein and used four times.  University Police compiled a report on the incident and the card was cancelled.

Drug Violation

March 3 — DCL staff confiscated drug paraphernalia from a party in the Foster Mods. University Police took custody of the item and compiled a Community Standards Report.

Miscellaneous

March 2 — A faculty member reported that a student essay contained disturbing content.  University police compiled a report on the incident.

March 6 — There was a report of an unattended backpack in the Library Parking Lot.  University Police were called on-scene and were unable to locate said backpack.