Medical Emergency

Nov. 19 — A party in Skyline Residence Hall fainted and regained consciousness but was lightheaded. BEMCo staff treated the party who was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care.

Nov. 19 — BEMCo staff responded to a party in Usdan Student Center with a partial throat obstruction. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Nov. 19 — BEMCo staff treated a party who hit his head in Goldman-Schwartz Hall with a signed refusal for further care.

Nov. 20 — A party with lock jaw in the 567 South Street parking lot was treated by BEMCo  staff with a signed refusal for further care.

Nov. 20 — In Gordon Hall, BEMCo staff treated a party with an ankle injury with a signed refusal for further care. 

Nov. 20 — A party in the basement of Deroy hall was reported to have fainted. BEMCo staff responded to the scene and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Nov. 22 — An intoxicated party in Deroy Hall was found in the basement bathroom. BEMCo staff responded to the scene and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a Community Standards Report was filed. 

Nov. 23 — BEMCo staff responded to a call in Gordon Hall for alcohol intoxication. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. University Police submitted a Community Standards Report on the incident.

Larceny

Nov. 19 — There was attempted larceny of personal information in Farber Library by a cell phone caller. The victim did not give the caller any personal information, and University Police compiled a report on the incident. 

Nov. 23 — A party in the Usdan Student Center stated his coat was taken, which contained his wallet. University Police compiled a report on the incident and the party alerted his credit/bank card lenders.

Vandalism

Nov. 22 — A party in the Gosman Sports Complex reported that his motor vehicle was damaged. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

Nov. 22 — In the North Quad parking lot, a party reported their car was damaged while parked in the lot. University Police compiled a report on the incident. 

Disturbance

Nov. 24 — University Police advised a loud party in the Foster Mods listening to music to quiet down. The party complied without incident. 

Nov. 24 — Loud music caused a disturbance in the Charles River Apartments. The residents were advised to lower the volume, which they did without incident.