Medical Emergency

March 12—BEMCo staff treated a party on Loop Road who had injured their ankle.

March 13—University Police and BEMCo responded to a report of an intoxicated party in a bathroom in Usen Hall. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

March 13—BEMCo staff treated a party in Ridgewood Quad who had accidentally cut their hand with a kitchen knife. University Police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

March 14—University Police received a report of a party in a Reitman Hall bathroom who had suffered a head injury. BEMCo staff treated the party, who was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

March 14—A party in the Charles River Apartments slipped on the stairs and required BEMCo assistance. BEMCo staff treated the party, who was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via University Police cruiser.

March 15—Brandeis Counseling Center staff requested University Police assistance in transporting a suicidal party to Mount Auburn Hospital for a psychiatric care. The party was transported without incident. 

March 15—University Police received a report of a party who was on the floor in a Usen Hall hallway. BEMCo staff treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

March 16—Brandeis Counseling Center staff requested University Police assistance in transporting a party to Mount Auburn Hospital for psychiatric care. 

March 17—A party in Rosenthal Quad reported that they were not feeling well after consuming alcohol. BEMCo staff treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

March 17—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to a report of a party who had overdosed on medication. The party was conscious and alert, and the area coordinator was at the scene. Cataldo Ambulance staff transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Disturbance

March 16—A party reported that there was loud music playing in Ziv Quad. The area was quiet upon University Police arrival. 

Harassment

March 16—A staff member reported that an unknown caller had harassed them by phone. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

—Compiled by Abby Patkin