MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Nov. 6—There was a medical emergency in Ridgewood Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 6—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 7—There was a medical emergency on the athletic fields. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 8—There was a medical emergency in the Sachar International Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 8—There was a medical emergency in Sherman Dining Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care. 

Nov. 8—There was a medical emergency in Foster Mods. The party was treated by an officer and refused further care.

Nov. 9—There was a medical emergency in Rosenthal Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 11—There was a medical emergency. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Nov. 11—There was a medical emergency in the Spingold Theater. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 12—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 12—There was a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 12—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 12—There was a medical emergency in Spingold Theater. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Nov. 13—There was a medical emergency in the Shapiro Campus Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

ACCIDENTS

Nov. 7—A caller reported that a pedestrian was struck by a moving vehicle. Officers checked the area, but all was quiet and in order. The call was unfounded.

Nov. 8—There was a minor multiple vehicle accident on Charles River Road. A report was composed. 

Nov. 11—There was a minor one car motor vehicle crash on Turner Street. A report was composed. 

MISCELLANEOUS

Nov. 6—A community member reported the odor of marijuana in North Quad. The Area Coordinator on call was notified to handle the situation. 

Nov. 7—A report was composed on a past assault and battery that occurred off campus. 

Nov. 8—A student reported the theft of their cell phone from the weight room in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. A report was composed.

Nov. 8—A caller reported a man who has been escorted out of the building in the past was in the lobby of the Shapiro Campus Center. The man was identified as a current Brandeis staff member.

Nov. 9—A report was made of a group smoking marijuana in East Quad. Officers checked the area, but the group was gone upon arrival.

Nov. 10—A report was made of harassment received by email.

Nov. 10—A report was made of harassment by phone.

Nov. 10—An officer reported graffiti writing on a placard outside of the Usdan Student Center. A report was composed. 

Nov. 10—A community member reported a negative interaction with a Brandeis alum in the Usdan Student Center. A report was composed. 

— Compiled by Leah Breakstone