The University campus is in dire need of increased accessibility across many aspects of campus life. Thanks to the Student Union, however, a step has been taken in the right direction. On Thursday, Oct. 13, under the directive of Hana Klempnauer Miller ’25, the director of accessibility for the Student Union, the Union launched a new initiative to make prescription medications more accessible via a medication delivery service through the e-pharmacy Capsule. Capsule provides prescriptions in the same way any normal pharmacy does, but instead of having to pick them up in-person at a store, students can have their prescriptions delivered directly to campus in a private manner and free of charge for delivery, per an  Oct. 4 Justice article

This editorial board commends the Student Union on its dedicated effort in ensuring that all students can have easy access to their necessary medications. There are many challenges that make obtaining prescriptions inaccessible and prevent students from making a trip out to a pharmacy –– such as mobility issues, a lack of transportation, or simply just a busy schedule. However, the Capsule prescription delivery service will remedy these hurdles, and as such, this board encourages students to take advantage of this important new program.