MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Sept. 12—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Sept. 12—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 15—There was a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Sept. 15—There was a medical emergency in the Carl J. Shapiro Science Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Sept. 15—There was a medical emergency in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care. 

Sept. 16—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 18—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

ACCIDENTS

Sept. 12—There was a minor motor vehicle accident in Massell Quad. There were no injuries. A report was composed.

Sept. 15—There was a motor vehicle accident in Foster Mods involving one car hitting the curb. There were no injuries. A report was composed. 

MISCELLANEOUS

Sept. 13—There was a deceased animal on the sidewalk at the Charles River Apartments. The grounds crew was contacted for pickup.