MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Apr. 25—There was a medical emergency at 567 South Street. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 26—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 28—There was a medical emergency in the Shapiro Science Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 28—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 29—There was a medical emergency in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 30—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

HARASSMENT

Apr. 24—A community member reported that an individual attempted a money scam on Instagram. 

Apr. 25—A community member reported harassment via email. A report of the incident was composed.

MISCELLANEOUS

Apr. 28—Community members reported a loud argument in progress. Officers spoke with the involved parties and a report was composed.

Apr. 30—A community member reported that their vehicle may have been struck while parked at Brandeis. A report was composed.