MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Oct. 13 — A party in Gordon Hall was not feeling well. BEMCo treated them with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 13 — BEMCo responded to a party in the Shapiro Residence Hall who was diagnosed with a concussion the Monday prior and who was dizzy with a headache and vomiting. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Oct. 13 — A Health Center nurse reported a party in Deroy Hall with chest pain and shortness of breath. BEMCo responde,d and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by University Police for further care. 

Oct. 15 — There was a party in Deroy Hall with a severe migraine headache. BEMCo staff treated the party, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.  

Oct. 16 — A party in Sherman Dining Hall had an allergic reaction to a nut product, and BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 16 — BEMCo was requested for a party in Village Residence Hall complaining of abdominal pain. University Police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. 

Oct. 19 — An intoxicated male party in Rosenthal Residence Quad was treated by BEMCo and transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified, and a Community Standards Report was filed on the incident.

Oct. 19 — In the Gosman Athletic Complex, there was a report of a non-Brandeis student who was injured in the stomach. The BEMCo standby crew was on scene, and the party signed a refusal for further care. 

DISTURBANCE

Oct. 14 — Parties playing frisbee on Chapels Field were causing a disturbance. University Police dispersed the group without incident.

Oct. 18 — There was a noise complaint in the Charles River Apartments. University Police advised the residents to quiet down without incident.

Oct. 19 — A party in Ziv 127 was reported playing soccer, causing a disturbance. The reporting party said that this is a common occurrence, and the Department of Community Living was already warned of the occupants. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and will handle the situation. No further action was required from the University Police. 

Oct. 19 — There was a report for a noise complaint in Ridgewood C and a possible intoxicated party. The University Police responded and the Area Coordinator on call was notified. One party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. A report was compiled on the incident. 

Oct. 19 — There was a complaint of loud music in Rosenthal North. University Police checked the area and all was quiet upon police arrival.

LARCENY

Oct. 15 — A party in the Shapiro Campus Center reported the theft of camera and AV adapters from a conference room. University Police compiled a report on the incident. 

TRESPASS

Oct. 18 — There were motion detectors activated on the Administrative Complex alarm system. University Police checked the area and detained one man who was not a Brandeis community member on site. The man was placed under arrest for misdemeanor and trespassing. The party was transported to the Waltham Police Department by University Police for the booking processes.   

MISCELLANEOUS

Oct. 14 — There was a report of smoke coming from the basement floor of Rosenthal South. University Police found no smoke or fire, but reported steam from the mechanical room. Facilities staff was notified to check the area.