MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Oct. 13—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Rosenthal Residence Quad. BEMCo staff treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 14—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Village. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital by Cataldo Ambulance.

Oct. 17—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. BEMCo staff treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 18—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital by Cataldo Ambulance.

FIRE

Oct. 13—There was a report of smoke in North Quad. Waltham Fire Department arrived on-scene to discover that the fire was a result of a candle in a community member’s bedroom. The Department of Community Living staff composed a report on the incident.

MISCELLANEOUS 

Oct. 15—A community member reported being a victim of an internet fraud scheme. A report of the incident was composed.

Oct. 16—There was a noise complaint in the Theater Parking Lot. University Police spoke to the party without incident.

Oct. 17—There was a noise complaint in North Quad. University Police spoke to the party without incident, and the volume was lowered.

Oct. 17—There was a noise complaint in Massell Quad. University Police spoke to the party without incident, and the volume was lowered.