Medical Emergency

Feb. 3 — BEMCo treated a party in Village C for shortness of breath. Party was then transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Feb. 3 — Cataldo Ambulance transported a party who was light headed to Newton-Wellesley Hospital which BEMCo responded to in Ziv 128.

Feb. 3 — In the Goldfarb Library, a party reported an ankle injury. The party was treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Feb. 6 — A party in Usen Hall called BEMCo for flu-like symptoms. The party was transported to health services for further care.

Feb. 6 — BEMCo responded to a party in Usdan Student Center not feeling well. A family member picked up the party.

Feb. 6 — A party in Hassenfeld-Krivov Residence Hall was not feeling well. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Feb. 7 — A party in Hassenfeld-Krivov Residence Hall displayed flu-like symptoms. BEMCo treated the party who was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

Feb. 8 — BEMCo treated a party in Usen Hall with a hand laceration with a signed refusal for further care.

Feb. 9 — A party in Skyline Residence Hall had a ring stuck in a swollen finger. BEMCo removed the ring, and no further assistance was required.

Larceny

Feb.3 — A staff member in the Gosman Sports Complex reported theft of a portable JBL bluetooth speaker.

Harassment

Feb. 8 — A party was harassed via text message while off campus. A report was compiled on the incident.

DISTURBANCE

Feb. 9 — A noise complaint in the Charles River Apartments was reported. The party was spoken to and the Area Coordinator on call handled the situation further.