MEDICAL EMERGENCY 

Nov. 25 — BEMCo responded to a party in Sherman Dining Hall who had fainted. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care.

Nov. 26 — A party who received a thumb laceration while working in Schwartz Hall was treated by BEMCo with a signed refusal for further care.

Dec 2. — A party in Hassenfeld Hall reported getting a small shock when plugging in a lamp. BEMCo staff treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Dec. 3 — In the Usdan Student Center, a party felt ill. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Dec. 3 — BEMCo responded to a party in the Foster Mods with stomach pains. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Dec. 4 — A party in the Usdan Student Center fell and struck her head and leg. BEMCO responded, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care.

Dec. 5 — Brandeis Counseling Center staff requested an ambulance for a psychological evaluation. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. Department of Community Living staff were notified.

Dec. 6 — A caller reported a slip and fall injury to their left hand on Loop Road by the Spingold Theater Center. BEMCo administered an ice pack and hand wrap, but the party refused further care.

Dec. 6 — BEMCo responded to a party in the Gerstenzang Science Library feeling ill and about to pass out. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call’s phone was busy, so no message could be left.  

Dec. 7 — A party in the Slosberg Music Center fell and received a head laceration. BEMCo responded, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care.

Dec. 8 — BEMCo treated a party in Usen Hall experiencing an allergic reaction with a signed refusal for further care.

Dec. 8 — BEMCo treated a party in Skyline Residence Hall with a laceration from scissors with a signed refusal for further care.

HARASSMENT 

Nov. 26 — University Police received an anonymous phone call from a person claiming they received harassing text messages. The caller refused to provide any further detail and was given the Detective Seargent’s email address. The caller would not provide their name, and no further action has been taken by University Police at this time.

Dec. 5 — A staff member reported harassment by phone off campus. A report was compiled on the incident.

Dec. 6 — A staff member in the Sachar International Center received harassing phone messages. A report was composed and Internet Technology Services was notified. This event took place in the morning.

Dec. 6 — A staff member in the Sachar International Center received harassing phone messages. A report was composed and Internet Technology Services was notified. This event took place in the afternoon.

ASSAULT 

Dec. 5 — A party stated that his supervisor grabbed his arm. University Police compiled a report on the incident.