MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Sept. 15 — Both the University Police and BEMCo were dispatched to the Hassenfeld Lot to investigate a report of a party suffering from a laceration on the right hand. The party was evaluated by BEMCo staff and refused further medical attention

Sept. 17 — BEMCo staff treated an unresponsive party in Reitman Hall. The intoxicated party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. A Community Standards Report was submitted by University Police, and the Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Sept. 17 — University Police and BEMCo staff responded to Reitman Hall where a student was being uncooperative with the area coordinator. When University Police arrived on scene, the party was calm, and the party was transported to the Brandeis Counselling Center for further care.

Sept. 17 — A party reported having a panic attack in Deroy Hall. BEMCo was requested to the scene where the party was treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 17 — A student requested BEMCo for another party with a wrist injury on the soccer fields near the track. BEMCo was notified and treated the party. University Police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Sept. 20 — A staff member was stung by a bee in the Epstein Building. BEMCo staff treated the party with a signed refusal for care.

Sept. 20 — A party in Village B requested BEMCo. The patient was transported to Massachusetts General Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care with Advanced Life Support on board. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Sept. 20 — BEMCo staff treated a party in Ziv 127 for an unknown medical issue with a signed refusal for further care.

Set. 21 — There was a report of two intoxicated individuals in Gordon Hall. University Police and BEMCo responded to the scene, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. One was transported from Gordon, and the other was found in Scheffres Hall. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a CSR was submitted by University Police.

Sept. 21 — A party requested BEMCo for a past head injury in Shapiro Residence Hall. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care. 

Sept. 21 — A party requested BEMCo for a patient in the Foster Mods for a party with high blood pressure. BEMCo requested Cataldo Ambulance for a party having a seizure. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified. 

Sept. 22 — An intoxicated party in Ziv 127 was treated by BEMCo and was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a CSR was submitted by University Police.

Sept. 22 — In Renfield Hall, an intoxicated party was treated by BEMCo and was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a CSR was submitted by University Police.

HARASSMENT

Sept. 18 — University Police compiled a report on an incident involving harassment by email in the Administrative Complex.

VANDALISM

Sept. 20 — In the Gosman Athletic Complex, the driver side window of one of the University’s vans was smashed from the inside out. University Police compiled a report on the incident, and the Athletics Department staff will investigate the last usage of the vehicle.