Although their season ended in the opening round of the Eastern College Athletic Association Championships, the softball team had four players named to various conference and regional honors.

Utility player Amanda Genovese ’15 and third baseman Anya Kamber ’15 were selected to the All-New England first team by the National Fastpitch Coaches Association on May 10, according to a press release by Brandeis Athletics on May 12. 

Second baseman Liana Moss ’17 and infielder Madison Sullivan ’16 were given third team honors by  the NFCA. 

The four selections to the All-New England team were the most for the team since the 2011 to 2012 season, while the two first team selections were the first time the Judges had multiple players on the first team since the 2009 to 2010 season.

Earlier this month, Moss was named University Athletic Association Rookie of the Year and named to the All-UAA first team in a press release on May 1. She was one of three Judges to take home honors. 

Genovese was also named to the first team, while Kamber was named to the second team.

Genovese was the offensive leader for the Judges from the leadoff spot in the lineup, posting a team-leading .452 batting average on the year, a .514 on base percentage and a third-best .548 slugging percentage.

Genovese recorded 29 steals during the season, including her 100th career stolen base in a 9-4 victory over Endicott College on April 3. 

Kamber’s selection to the All-UAA second team was the first UAA honor of her career, leading the Judges with 58 hits, 11 doubles and 38 RBI. She was the only member of the team to appear in all 39 games for the Judges.

Kamber lead the team in total bases with 85, eight more than the next member of the team. She finished second to Genovese on the team with a .420 batting average.

Sullivan led all underclassmen with 44 hits, second only to Kamber on the team. She appeared in 37 of the Judges 39 games, hitting at a .383 average on the year, a .432 on base percentage and a .548 on base percentage.  

Sullivan had 20 RBI on the season, including a three-RBI game against Lasell College in a 14-1 victory for Brandeis. She hit a pair of home runs and was one of only four Judges to record a triple. Sullivan had 11 walks on the year, tied for second most on the team.

In her first season on the team, Moss hit a team-high seven home runs in 32 games en route to UAA Rookie of the Year. 

Moss led the team with a .726 slugging percentage thanks to a team-high 19 extra base hits—nine doubles, three triples and seven home runs. She led the team in both triples and home runs.

Moss finished second overall on the team in RBI, recording 28 RBI in 32 games played. She batted at a .387 average and a .431 on base percentage on the year. She scored 30 runs overall, tied for third-most on the team. 

The Judges finished the year with a 21-18 overall record, 3-5 in UAA conference play and lost in the qualification round of the ECAC Championships.