Can you believe that it's the last day of class, Brandeis? It's been a whirlwind year for all celebrity news and this week's pop culture headlines only add to the excitement. So, take a break from all of your finals woes and catch up on some of this week's celebrity gossip!

Last Sunday, actors Olivia Wilde, 30, and Jason Sudeikis, 36, welcomed their first child, a son named Otis Alexander. Wilde took to Twitter the following Wednesday to write, "Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building (I'm the building)." Wilde started dating Saturday Night Live alum Sudeikis back in late 2011, months after her divorce from her first husband, Italian filmmaker Tao Ruspoli, was finalized.

Wilde and Sudeikis became engaged back in January 2013 and have never been shy about their relationship. In October 2012, the actress famously boasted that she and Sudeikis "have sex like Kenyan marathon runners" while speaking at an event hosted by Glamour that featured a series of comedic monologues by women in Hollywood. Since baby Otis' birth, paparazzi have caught proud Papa Sudeikis happily showing off photos of his son to his co-stars (including Glee actress Dianna Agron) while on the Boston set of their upcoming film Tumbledown.

Another celebrity couple welcomed a new addition to their family. Last Tuesday, actress Drew Barrymore gave birth to Frankie, her second daughter with her husband, art adviser Will Kopelman. Frankie joins 19-month-old big sister, Olive. Barrymore, 38, married Kopelman, 36, back in June 2012. Earlier this month, Barrymore had a star-studded baby shower-Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow all attended. Who knows-considering Barrymore herself was born into a family of actors, perhaps Olive and Frankie will eventually follow in their mother's footsteps.

Our last piece of news might come as a shock. George Clooney is engaged. Yes, that's right; the actor, a notorious bachelor, finally popped the big question to his girlfriend Amal Alamuddin. People Magazine confirmed the news Sunday night. Clooney, 52, and Alamuddin, 36, a British attorney, were first photographed together this past October. Just last Thursday, the couple was seen having dinner in Malibu, Calif. with model Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber. Reportedly, Alamuddin had an eye-catching ring on her left hand that night. Still, there hasn't been confirmation about the exact date Clooney proposed.

Clooney was married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993. Since then, he has dated a number of women including actress Ren?(c)e Zellweger, Italian television personality Elisabetta Canalis and former WWE wrestler Stacy Keibler. In a famous 1995 interview with Barbara Walters, he had even asserted he wouldn't get married again. Apparently, he's had a change of heart.

That's your pop culture round-up for this week. Hopefully, you can recover from this earth-shattering revelation that George Clooney is ready to break his bachelor ways and get on with studying for your finals.
*