Well, pop culture people-there are now two more big celebrity weddings appearing on the horizon.

When actor Johnny Depp and actress Amber Heard were spotted leaving a West Hollywood restaurant last Monday, a sneaky photographer snapped a shot of a big diamond ring on Heard's left hand-though Heard reportedly took great measures to try and keep that hand covered up. Now, People Magazine confirms that the couple is engaged.

Depp, 50, and Heard, 27, met on the set of their 2011 film The Rum Diary. Notoriously private, the couple has barely alluded to their relationship in past interviews. This will be the second marriage for Depp (he was previously married to make-up artist Lori Anne Allison from 1983 to 1985).

After that, Depp was famously in a 14-year-long relationship with French singer Vanessa Paradis, with whom he had two children, Lily Rose and Jack. However, Depp and Paradis broke up back in 2012. Meanwhile, Heard, who has come out as bisexual, had previously been in a four-year relationship with photographer Tasya van Ree.

As for this week's second engagement announcement, actor (and son of Diana Ross) Evan Ross took to Twitter last Monday to announce that "The love of [his] life said YES!!!!!!" The love of his life who inspired these six exclamation points is none other than singer/actress Ashlee Simpson. 

This will be the second marriage for Simpson, who was married to Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz from 2008 until February 2011. With Wentz, she has son Bronx Mowgli, 5. Simpson, 29, and Ross, 25, went public with their relationship back in July.

Then, in November, the couple attended The Hunger Games: Catching Fire premiere, where Ross was caught gushing about Simpson, saying, "She's the one." It sure looks like their romance caught fire rather fast.

In other news, pregnant No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani announced via Instagram on Friday that she is expecting another boy. Stefani already has two sons, Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 5, with her husband, musician Gavin Rossdale. Posting a photo of herself wearing a crown, Stefani wrote, "I was ready to hand over the crown. but I guess I am still queen of the house. #itsaboy #surroundedbyboys."

Although other sources close to the couple confirmed that Stefani was pregnant back in September, this is the first public confirmation from the singer herself.
A piece of more unfortunate news came out of Hollywood this week, as Dennis Rodman's agent announced that the former NBA star has checked into rehab to treat his long struggle with alcoholism. Recently, Rodman, 52, returned from his latest trip to North Korea.

He has been in the spotlight most recently for these visits, during which he met leader Kim Jong Un. They started in February 2013, when Rodman accompanied the HBO documentary series Vice to host basketball exhibitions there. Rodman's rehab stint comes just after eyebrow-raising comments he made earlier this month, in which he stated that Kenneth Bae, a Korean American missionary who is imprisoned in North Korea, was at fault for his situation. Rodman later apologized, and attributed the comments he made to his drinking and the pressure he was under.