The bizarre connections of Tinseltown never fail to surprise us.
Below are some of the odd pairings in the Hollywood world that this week's pop culture headlines exposed.

Leighton Meester and Adam Brody: It's a match made in teen drama television heaven. This Wednesday, People magazine confirmed that former Gossip Girl actress Leighton Meester and former The OC actor Adam Brody are engaged.
The two had been quietly dating since February. A connection between them is easy to see-the executive producer of The OC, Josh Schwartz, also co-created the television adaptation of Gossip Girl.

Still, Meester, 27, and Brody, 33, really got to know each other when they collaborated on the 2011 film The Oranges together. Known for their discretion, the two stepped out separately the day after their engagement. So it was no surprise that Meester, who was at a promotional event in Shanghai, was sans ring, keeping the news under wraps.

Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles: After photographers snapped Kendall Jenner riding in the passenger seat of Harry Styles' car in West Hollywood on Wednesday night, there was instant speculation that the two were dating. Jenner, 18, and the One Direction member, 19, reportedly had dinner together at hotspot restaurant Craig's earlier in the evening. Styles was in town to promote One Direction's newest album, Midnight Memories, by performing on The X Factor on Thursday and attending a "1D Day" event (a seven-hour live stream during which the band connected with fans, talked to celebrity guests and gave performances) on Saturday.

So far, there has been no confirmation that the two are dating; just last month, People reported that Kendall was dating rapper Young Jinsu, 21. Styles on the other hand has been linked most recently to Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly, 33, and model Cara Delevingne, 21.

Francesca Eastwood and Jordan Feldstein: While these two names might not be instantly recognizable, they present this week's perhaps most bizarre Hollywood connection.

Francesca Eastwood, 20, daughter of Clint Eastwood, married Jordan Feldstein, 35, the music manager of Maroon 5. Except that's not Feldstein's only claim to fame. He's also the brother of none other than actor Jonah Hill (his birth name is Jonah Hill Feldstein). Now that makes Clint Eastwood and Jonah Hill in-laws. Mind blown.

The couple reportedly had been dating for a relatively short period of time before they were married in a small ceremony in Las Vegas on Nov. 17. Besides working with Maroon 5, Feldstein also manages singer Robin Thicke. Eastwood was last year's Miss Golden Globe and attended the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Golden Globe Kick-Off party on Thursday, which brings us to our final piece of pop culture news this week.

At the party, Eastwood introduced this year's newly announced Miss Golden Globe, Sosie Bacon, the 21-year-old daughter of Kevin Bacon. In a week dominated by unexpected celebrity pairings, the six degrees of Kevin Bacon has never been more appropriate.
*