With the Eastern College Athletic Conference Championship game against Albertus Magnus College just seven minutes old, forward Steve Keuchkarian '12 sent in a cross from the right flank in an attempt to set up a scoring opportunity for one of his teammates.

However, Keuchkarian's cross would miss every waiting attacker in the box. Instead, it managed to evade Falcons' sophomore goalkeeper Donato Piroscafo, fortuitously ending up in the net. Keuchkarian would lead the Judges in the scoring charts with two goals, as Brandeis rolled to an 8-0 win to clinch its second consecutive ECAC title. The Judges also captured the championship in 1994 and 2006.

"I wasn't too surprised," Keuchkarian said. "I try to beat my man and play the cross. Every time I do that and send a fast cross into the box, anything can happen."

Despite Keuchkarian's early goal, the Judges' offense didn't let its foot off of the gas. In the 26th minute, striker Lee Russo '13 sent a corner kick into the box. Midfielder Theo Terris '12 nodded the delivery on toward midfield partner Kyle Feather '14, who finished off the scoring opportunity to give the Judges a two-goal cushion. Forwards Tyler Savonen '15 and Alex Farr '12 would both notch goals afterward, giving the Judges a 4-0 advantage at the half.

Entering the second half, the Judges could have relaxed with a comfortable four-goal lead. However, the party was far from over.

Just four minutes, 45 seconds into the second half, Russo set up midfielder Sam Ocel '13 to make it 5-0. Russo would then net a tally of his own, banging home an Ocel feed that was nodded on by Terris. Keuchkarian scored the final goal of his Brandeis career, netting a neat, unassisted finish into the bottom-left corner to make it 7-0. Central defender David McCoy '12 put the icing on the cake with a rolling shot that caromed off the post into the net. In the process, goalkeeper Blake Minchoff '13 recorded his 13th shutout of the season, a new school record, as the Judges ran out the clock.

Following the 8-0 win, midfielder Joe Eisenbies '13 was named the tournament's Most Valuable Player.

"I think as the season went on, our chemistry just got better," said Terris, who finishes this season with five goals and a team-high eight assists. "For me, I think the easiest thing is to play the ball to the wingers' feet and let them do the work."

Coach Mike Coven was also very satisfied with the team's performance in the win over Albertus Magnus.

"Good game, good season, good year," said Coven. "I'm really surprised at the number of goals we scored because Albertus is a pretty good team."

The Judges secured their trip to the final with a 3-0 semifinal win Saturday over Norwich University. Though early exchanges against the Cadets were heated, left-back Ben Applefield '14 curled a beautiful left-footed cross to the far post from his flank. Forward Luke Teece '12 then sent the ball back across goal, where Savonen nodded into the top corner to give the Judges a one-goal advantage with 9:19 left in the first half, a lead they would hold through halftime.

The all-important second goal would arrive just 21 seconds into the second half. Unexpectedly, Ocel scored a goal from 25 yards out that nestled in the right side-netting to give Brandeis a 2-0 advantage. Teece rounded out the scoring with his first goal of the season with 4:28 to play, as Brandeis collected the 3-0 victory.

In what was arguably the most frustrating game of the tournament, the Judges were mostly unable to convert on their scoring opportunities last Wednesday night against Southern Vermont College, yet the team still pulled off a 2-0 victory.

With just 9:15 gone, Lynch bolted forward down the right flank. The right-back sent a precision cross into the box, where he found Russo to direct his header across goal and into the far side-netting for a 1-0 Brandeis advantage.

However, despite dominating possession and outshooting the visiting Mountaineers 32-0, it wouldn't be until the 83rd minute that the Judges struck again. Applefield sent a low ball into the middle from the byline, where Russo was again the man for the occasion, nodding the ball in for a 2-0 lead.

Terris admitted that it was disappointing to not make the NCAA Tournament, where the Judges seemed to have a chance of notching an at-large bid. However, the senior playmaker said that "winning 8-0 was a good way to go out. If we couldn't make the tournament, then this was the next-best thing."

Keuchkarian credited the influence of Coven and assistant coach Gabe Margolis for notching a two-goal performance in the last game of his career.

"Coach Coven, Gabe, they've been there with me through ups and downs. They've definitely shaped me into a man."

"It's sad that it was my last game, but at least we won," he added.