Student Union President Daniel Acheampong '11 announced that his main objectives for the Student Union include involving students and working with the administration in the process of filling new roles on campus. He said he met with President-elect Frederick Lawrence and is working with the administration during the transition process.

Student Union Secretary Herbie Rosen '12 reported that the Student Union will hold information sessions to better involve and inform first-years.

Director of Communications Andrea Ortega '13 announced her mission to optimize the image of the Student Union.

She wants to more effectively portray the goals and actions of the Student Union to the general student body.

Ortega said she would work closely with the campus media outlets to achieve this goal.

Ridgewood Senator Beau Bonness '11 and Nipun Marwaha '12 were confirmed as co-chairs of COW-G, the Campus Operation Working Group.

They plan to expand the role of COW-G by encouraging students to actively report broken items around campus to COW-G.

The Senate approved a new constitution for the Brandeis Aviation Club, previously named the Brandeis Flight Club.

The new constitution will make it easier for the club to appropriate funds and increase student involvement in going on flights and taking part in other related activities on campus.

The club said it will broaden its membership and is coordinating with Lawrence on a fly-by over the school.

The Senate also approved a charter for the Tea Party. The stated purpose of the Tea Party is to bring dialogue and education to campus.

Senator for the Class of 2012 Abby Kulawitz said some of her goals are to create leadership development sessions for new club leaders and to start language tables to help students studying foreign languages learn.

The senators agreed to explore providing ice machines or other means of getting ice cubes to students.

-Andrew Wingens