Chair of the Constitutional Review Committee Jessica Steinberg '10 presented the committee's report to the Student Union Senate and discussed the 11 proposed amendments with senators. The amendments proposed by the committee include securing Student Sexuality Information Services and Students for Environmental Action and replacing the Union Senate with an Assembly and a Club Support Board. In her executive report, Director of Executive Affairs Sofya Bronshvayg '11 said that the State of the Union address will take place March 15 at 5 p.m. in the Shapiro Campus Center.

Hogan informed the Senate that the Union's survey on the proposed Pass/Fail Plus option received an 86-percent positive feedback.

Hogan also said that he has been asked by the Board of Trustees to solicit student opinions on the budget cuts that the University can undertake. Hogan said that he will e-mail the student body to learn about student opinions and will then pass on the suggestions to the Board.

The Senate passed five emergency Senate Money Resolutions. The first SMR, proposed by Senator for the Foster Mods Amy Mandel '10 and Senator for Class of 2011 Jenna Rubin, requested $1,601.10 to increase outreach between the Student Union and the student body. According to Rubin, the money will be used to purchase giveaways such as chip clip magnets that will be used to entice students to attend Union-sponsored events.

Senator for Class of 2013 Ruben Abergel requested $582 for an SMR concerned with raising money for the non-profit organization Coins for Children. Marcela Dodi (TYP) requested a $209 SMR to host a TYP Inspirational Night for the TYP senior class. Another SMR was geared toward supporting the Social Justice Committee's campuswide campaign to raise money for the organization charity:water. An SMR that requested money to host events in April addressing the conflict in Congo was also passed.