The Senate motioned to table the de-chartering of over 60 clubs after much discussion. These clubs have not signed the Anti-Hazing Policy form as dictated by Massachusetts law and required by the Student Union for recognition. The clubs were issued five warnings, one of which was directly addressed to the club leader, Jenna Rubin, senator for the Class of 2011, said.Some senators argued that the clubs who have not signed the form yet are still active while other senators countered that the clubs have had sufficient warnings already. Senator-at-Large Rami Abdelghafar '10 said that he will send out a final e-mail to clubs this week, informing them that they will be de-chartered if the form isn't signed.

The Senate voted to make a Senate Money Resolution submitted by senator for the Class of 2012 Nipun Marwaha into an Emergency Senate Money Resolution, which can immediately voted on. The resolution asks the Senate for $1,275 that will be used to purchase 150 t-shirts. All profits from the sales will be donated to the Center for Pediatric Hematology and Oncology at Massachusetts General Hospital.

The Senate also passed another Emergency Senate Money Resolution submitted by Class of 2012 senator Jackie Saffir to buy t-shirts for the Midnight Buffet.

Rebecca Bachman '13, a member of the Provost's Committee on the Assessment of Student Learning, told the Senate that the committee is looking into learning goals that will benefit students throughout their four years at Brandeis.

Bachman urged senators to engage in dialogue with their professors about learning goals.

Director of Student Rights and Advocacy Lev Hirschorn '11 reported that senators interested in reviewing the student conduct process should attend meetings held by Director of Student Rights and Community Standards Dean Gendron.

Jon Freed (GRAD) requested that senators consider creating the post of a mid-year senator.

In his senator report, Abdelghafar said that he will be starting a defense training course for women in response to the six reported cases of sexual violence at Brandeis.