MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Apr. 4—There was a medical emergency for a party with a cut knee. Patient refused medical treatment.

Apr. 6—A reporting party expressed concern that a party had passed out. BEMCo was dispatched, and the party refused medical care. 

Apr. 6—A party reported hitting their head while intoxicated the previous night. The party refused medical treatment.

Apr. 7—A party experiencing chest pain and requested evaluation. Patient refused medical treatment. 

Apr. 8—An ambulance was requested for a party who was feeling dizzy. Patient was transported for further medical care. 

Apr. 11—A party complaining of chest pain had a medical emergency. Patient was transported to a local hospital. 

Apr. 11—An unconscious party had a medical emergency. Patient was transported to a local hospital. 

Apr. 11—A party was voluntarily hospitalized for psychiatric evaluation. 

ACCIDENT/NO PERSONAL INJURY

Apr. 5—Reporting party reported that her car was hit while parked in the Athletics Lot. An investigation is to follow. 

Apr. 6—A motor vehicle accident involved two cars, one car was towed. 

Apr. 10—A hit-and-run on a parked vehicle occurred between 8:00 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. An investigation is to follow. 

MISCELLANEOUS 

Apr. 5—A reporting party reported an unknown male who entered the building and was in the bathroom. Male was a student and was sent on his way. 

Apr. 6— Report of vandalism in the Goldfarb library. Situation was cleared.

Apr. 7—Party reported harassment via a dating app. An investigation is to follow. 

Apr. 8—Reporting party reported that themself and a roommate had been woken up by “screaming and thumping” from the other room. Situation was cleared. 

Apr. 8—A party reported that their laptop had been stolen. Situation was cleared. 

Apr. 8—A party was smoking in their residence. Investigation to follow. 

Apr. 9—A disturbance occurred at the Trustee/s meeting. An investigation is to follow.  

Apr. 10—A party in the lobby reported that their stolen property had been tracked to the Mandel Center for the Humanities and requested assistance. The service was rendered.