MEDICAL EMERGENCY 

Mar. 23—There was a medical call for a student not feeling well. The patient was treated by BEMCo and refused further care.

Mar. 24—There was a medical call for an intoxicated party. The patient was treated by BEMCo and Armstrong Medics and was transported to the hospital for further care. 

Mar. 24—A party was not feeling well. They were treated by BEMCo and refused further treatment. 

Mar. 24—A caller requested medical assistance for an intoxicated male. The male was gone upon the arrival of officers. 

Mar. 24—A party was having a potential medical emergency. The party was transported to a local hospital for further care. 

Mar. 26—A party fell and hit their head. The party was transported to a local hospital for further care. 

Mar. 26—A party stated that a parking barrier landed on their foot. The patient refused medical treatment. 

Mar. 27—A party reportedly passed out on a walk. The patient refused medical treatment. 

Mar. 27—A party called in concerning a previous sports injury. The patient was treated by BEMCo and refused further care. 

MISCELLANEOUS 

Mar. 23—Writing was found on a bathroom wall. The situation was cleared. 

Mar. 24—A case of in-person harassment was reported and an investigation is to follow. 

Mar. 27—A caller reported that the residents next door were making loud noises. The area coordinator on call was called to handle the situation.