MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Feb. 9—There was a medical call for a party who was not feeling well. They were treated by BEMCo and transported to a local hospital for further care via ambulance.

Feb. 9—A caller reported a medical emergency at the gym. Brandeis Police reported that a party had a broken nose. BEMCo treated the patient, and the patient refused further care.

Feb. 10—There was a medical emergency for a party who was not feeling well. They were treated by BEMCo and refused further care.

Feb. 13—There was a medical emergency for a party who was not feeling well. Waltham Fire Department and Armstrong Ambulance responded. The patient refused medical treatment.

Feb. 15—A party was hit in the head with a freezer door. They were conscious and alert and applied an ice pack. The patient was transported to a local hospital for further care via ambulance.

Feb. 15—A party slipped and fell on the Rabb steps. The patient refused medical treatment.

Feb. 16—There was a medical emergency for a party experiencing chest pains. The patient refused medical treatment.

Feb. 21—A party reported a small laceration on their stomach while using a kitchen knife. The patient refused medical treatment.

Feb. 25—A party experienced dizziness. The patient refused medical treatment.

Feb. 26—A party had a panic attack. The patient refused medical treatment.

Feb. 28—There was a medical emergency for a party who was not feeling well. The patient refused medical treatment.

Feb. 28—There was a medical emergency for a party who was not feeling well. The patient was transported to a local hospital for further care via ambulance.

ACCIDENT/NO PERSONAL INJURY 

Feb. 10—A party reported that their spouse’s car was hit on the campus roadway. An investigation is to follow. 

Feb. 11—The DPV Boston/Cambridge Shuttle reported an accident with another vehicle.

NOISE COMPLAINT

Feb. 10—Multiple calls from community members and Waltham residents complained of fireworks going off in the area. Brandeis Police checked the area and notified Waltham Police. 

Feb. 11—A party reported a neighbor having a loud party and refusing to quiet down when requested. The area coordinator on call was notified to handle the situation. 

Feb. 18—A party complained of loud music. All appeared to be in order.

Feb. 25—There was a report of a loud party. No police action was taken.

SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES

Feb. 20—There was a report of vandalism. An investigation is to follow.

Feb. 23—An Uber driver was denied access to the Ridgewood Quad. The driver began forcibly raising the gate with their hands. Brandeis Police made contact with the driver and sent them on their way. No damage was done to the gate.

Feb. 26—A party reported a DoorDash driver acting aggressively and refusing to leave. The driver was gone on arrival.

Feb. 27—Administration reported vandalism in the Shapiro Campus Center. An investigation is to follow.

STOLEN PROPERTY

Feb. 14—A party reported that their takeout order had been stolen. An investigation is to follow.

Feb. 26—A student reported their laundry was stolen from the laundry room. An investigation is to follow. 

Feb. 27—A scooter was stolen. An investigation is to follow.

HARASSMENT

Feb. 12—There was a case of forcible fondling. An investigation is to follow.

Feb. 18—There were reports of a party making hurtful statements toward others. The case was cleared.

Feb. 28—A party reported a vehicle that drove by and yelled an antisemitic statement at them. An investigation is to follow.

MISCELLANEOUS

Feb. 11—A party reported being transported back to Stoneman to file a report. An investigation is to follow.
Feb. 15—A Community Advisor reported a possibly smashed water fountain. An investigation is to follow. 

Feb. 15—Waltham Police called to inform that they received a 911 call from a community member. There was no answer on a callback made. The party’s roommate reported that the party had left and was fine.