MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Mar. 1—There was a medical emergency for a student who was not feeling well. They refused medical treatment.

Mar. 6—There was a medical emergency for a community member. They were transported to a local hospital.

Mar. 6—A caller reported that they were having a medical emergency. They were transported to a local hospital. 

Mar. 7—A community member had an allergic reaction. They were treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital. The area coordinator on call was also notified.

SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES

Mar. 2—A community member reported that a white vehicle slowly passed them, and the suspect stated that they were going to assault the caller. An officer is to speak with the community member, and there will be an investigation to follow. 

Mar. 3—A caller requested assistance with an unwelcome party on campus. The subject left the scene before the police arrived. An investigation is to follow.

ACCIDENT/NO PERSONAL INJURY

Mar. 2—An individual reported that they were minimally struck by a vehicle. The Waltham Police Department responded, and the situation was cleared.

Mar. 5—There was a minor motor vehicle accident. An investigation is to follow.

MISCELLANEOUS 

Mar. 1—A caller reported vandalism in a building lobby. There will be an investigation to follow.

Mar. 1—An instance of harassment was reported in a residence hall. An investigation is to follow.

Mar. 4—There was graffiti reported in a men’s restroom. An investigation is to take place.