MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Jan. 26—A caller requested medical assistance for an intoxicated party. The party was treated by BEMCo and transported to a local hospital for further care via ambulance.

Jan. 27—A caller reported a party not feeling well. They were treated by BEMCo and refused further care.

Jan. 27—A party felt dizzy and nauseous. The patient refused medical treatment.

Jan. 28—A caller requested medical assistance for a party with a head injury. They were treated by BEMCo and Armstrong Medics. The party refused further medical care.

Jan. 28—There was a medical emergency for a party who was kicked by a horse. The patient refused medical treatment.

Jan. 29—A party reported bumping a bench and requesting an ice pack. The party spoke to BEMCo via phone. Brandeis Police delivered the ice pack. BEMCo was not dispatched.

Jan. 29—A party complained of breathing problems. The Waltham Fire Department and Armstrong Medics responded. The patient refused medical treatment.

Jan. 29—Area coordinator on call requested Armstrong Medics for a party’s medical emergency. The party was transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Jan. 29—A party complained of flu-like symptoms. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 31—A party had an allergic reaction. The patient refused medical treatment.

Jan. 31—A party fainted twice and hit their head. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 1—A reporting party requested medical assistance for an unknown ailment. The party was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

HARASSMENT

Jan. 27—A reporting party came to the station to file a report regarding being harassed. An investigation is to follow.

Jan. 31—A party reported harassment. An investigation is to follow. 

DISTURBANCE

Jan. 27—A party reported screaming from inside a quad. The quad was clear and quiet upon arrival. 

Jan. 30—While The Department of Community Living conducted health and safety inspections, they were harassed by a resident. Brandeis Police brought the student to the counseling center. 

MISCELLANEOUS

Jan. 26—Vandalism was reported on a white board. An investigation is to follow.

Jan. 29—A party reported a larceny. An investigation is to follow.

Jan. 30—A party reported being the victim of a scam. An investigation is to follow. 

Feb. 1—A party reported that one of the shuttles sideswiped a light pole while turning onto campus. There was no damage to the pole. The case was cleared.