MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Feb. 2—There was a medical emergency for an individual who felt nauseous. They refused medical treatment.

Feb. 3—A caller reported chest pain. They were transported to a local hospital.

Feb. 4—There was a medical call for a community member experiencing flu-like symptoms. They were treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital to receive further care. 

Feb. 5—An individual experiencing abdominal pain refused medical treatment.

Feb. 7—There was a medical emergency for an individual who was feeling faint. They were transported to a local hospital.

Feb. 7—A party reported a medical emergency for a back injury and the patient was transported to a local hospital to receive treatment.

Feb. 7—There was a medical emergency for a student who walked into a light pole. They refused medical treatment.

Feb. 8—A caller reported that a community member was not feeling well. They were treated by BEMCo and refused further medical attention.

Feb. 8—A party requested an ambulance to transport an individual to a nearby hospital. 

Feb. 8—There was a medical emergency for an individual experiencing a migraine.

Feb. 8—An individual reported an injury that took place outside of campus. They were advised to drive to the hospital to receive care.

DISTURBANCE

Feb. 2—Threats from a community member were reported. There will be an investigation to follow. 

Feb. 7—A caller reported that a suspended employee reported to work and was refusing to leave. An investigation is to follow.

SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES

Feb. 3—A caller reported suspicious activity taking place on their phone. An investigation is to follow. 

Feb. 5—A reporting party said that they were receiving texts from someone claiming to be their professor. There will be an investigation to follow.

MISCELLANEOUS

Feb. 6—There were street lights out on Loop Road. Maintenance was notified to respond.