MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Dec. 9—A party reported their partner to be intoxicated, conscious and breathing. Brandeis Police reported that the intoxicated party was unconscious and requested Armstrong Ambulance to that location. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Dec. 9—There was a medical emergency for a finger laceration. The patient refused medical treatment.

Dec. 10—A non-community member had a medical emergency. They were treated by Armstrong ALS and transported to a local hospital via ambulance for further care.

Dec. 10—There was a medical emergency for an intoxicated party. They were treated by Armstrong ALS and refused further medical care.

Dec. 10—An intoxicated party was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Dec. 11—A party complained of chest pains. Waltham Fire and Armstrong Ambulance dispatched. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Dec. 12—A party cut their hand while washing dishes. The patient refused medical treatment.

Dec. 13—A party experiencing dizziness asked for a medical evaluation. They refused further treatment.

Dec. 18—A party entered the Brandeis Police Station to report that they were having difficulty breathing. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Dec. 20—A party had a seizure. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 9—A patient with an injured eye refused medical treatment.

Jan. 10—A caller reported tripping on the sidewalk and injuring their ankle. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 10—A 911 call by Waltham Dispatch reported that a party fell in front of the Lemberg Academic Center. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 11—Waltham Police Department passed along a 911 call they received from a Brandeis community member. Waltham Fire Department and Armstrong Ambulance were dispatched. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 11—A party fell on their head. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 12—A patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 14—An intoxicated party was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 15—There was a medical call for an intoxicated party. The patient was treated by BEMCo and refused further care.

Jan. 16—There was a medical emergency for an individual who slipped on ice. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 16—A party slipped and fell on Stoneman Stairs. The party refused medical treatment but accepted a courtesy ride to the train station.

Jan. 16—A party with blurry vision requested BEMCo. The patient refused medical treatment.

Jan. 16—A party had a possible dislocated elbow from a past fall. The patient refused medical treatment.

DISTURBANCE/NOISE COMPLAINT

Dec. 9—A party reported a noise complaint. The area coordinator on call was notified to handle the situation.

Dec. 9—A party reported that an individual at their door refused to leave. The area coordinator on call was notified. An investigation is to follow.

Dec. 10—A party reported loud music. The area coordinator on call was notified. 

Dec. 11—An area coordinator on call requested an officer to assist them with a noise complaint. Services were rendered.

Dec. 12—A party reported that someone outside their room would not leave. 

Dec. 12—Two calls reported an individual screaming for help. Officers checked the area. The individual was gone on arrival.

Jan. 7—An officer assisted an area coordinator on call with a noise complaint.

Jan. 13—A community advisor reported an unknown party banging on their door and waking them up. Officers did not find anyone. 

Jan. 13—A party reported they were on a walk and upon their return noticed items on their door had been removed. An investigation is to follow.

Jan. 13—A party wanted to relocate rooms due to doors being closed too loudly. Services were rendered.

Jan. 14—A patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

VANDALISM

Dec. 10—There was vandalism found on Foster Mods. The case was cleared.

Dec. 10—An officer reported tagging on the exterior of a building. Services were rendered.

Dec. 11—Vandalism damage was removed by custodial staff a week ago. No police action was taken.

Dec. 14—There was vandalism on the outside sign. An investigation is to follow.

Jan. 14—Vandalism reported behind Foster Mods. An investigation is to follow.

SUSPICIOUS PERSON/MAIL

Dec. 13—Staff reported a concerning party. The party was advised to leave campus.

Dec. 15—A party reported speaking to a delivery driver who was lost. Brandeis Police checked the area. All appeared to be in order.

Dec. 17—Suspicious mail was received. An investigation is to follow.

Dec. 21—A party reported a person sleeping in their building.

Jan. 11—A party reported that an unwanted person entered their room. An investigation is to follow. 

Jan. 13—There is an ongoing investigation into a suspicious person.

Jan. 18—A caller stated that their friend had contraband against University policy in their room. The party was advised by the area coordinator on call to fill out an I Care form.

HARASSMENT

Dec. 28—A party reported being harassed via phone calls and text messages. An investigation is to follow.

Jan. 11—There was a report of harassment between two parties. An investigation is to follow.

Jan. 16—A party wanted to report threats. An investigation is to follow.

Jan. 17—A party reported harassment via phone call. An investigation is to follow.

GROUNDS

Dec. 10—A fallen tree in the middle of South Street near Wheelock Road was blocking traffic. 

Dec. 22—Icy roads were reported.

Jan. 14—A party reported a tree swaying on the verge of falling. Maintenance was notified to respond.

Jan. 16—There were multiple reports of icy areas on campus. Facilities was contacted and said that they will be salting all areas.

Jan. 17— The Grounds Control Manager was notified about dangerous road conditions. Services were rendered.

ACCIDENT/NO PERSONAL INJURY

Jan. 16—A Waltham Shuttle was involved in a multiple vehicle accident on South and Highland Street. Brandeis Police reported the bus is back in service. Waltham Police Department is to handle the investigation and report. The officer in charge was notified.

Jan. 17—There was a multiple vehicle accident with no injuries. An officer helped with information exchange.

MISCELLANEOUS

Dec. 26—A caller was concerned for a community member. An investigation is to follow.

Jan. 9—A party reported personal property was stolen from their room. An investigation is to follow.

Jan. 15—There were reports of a fire in a dumpster.