Aries (Mar. 21 – Apr. 29)

Now is a good time to examine your relationships for codependency. If you are finding yourself constantly relying on one individual, it might be time to take a step back for a few days to give you both some space. It is not selfish to request that your needs be met and your boundaries be respected.

Taurus (Apr. 21 –  May 21)

As the new semester gets underway, take advantage of the opportunities available to make new friends and meet new people. You will find yourself most fulfilled if you leave your room and engage with the community around you. If you have been thinking about starting a new creative project, now is the time to go for it.

Gemini (May 22 – June 21)

You may be feeling like you are juggling a lot of different things right now; it’s okay to set some of them down and take them one at a time. Trying to do it all at once will take just as long and be twice as stressful. Slow and steady wins the race. Think this week about the space you take up in conversation, and try to invite new voices..

Cancer (June 22 – July 23)

Make sure you take lots of notes this semester; proper organization of your ideas will be vital. Try not to let yourself get trapped by the rigidity of facts. Give yourself a chance to think outside the box. Practicality does not have to be a limitation. Cherish the next moments of rest that come your way.

Leo (July 24 – Aug. 23)

If you are in conflict with someone, the fastest path to reconciliation will be through understanding that everyone has aspects of their personalities that are artificial. A visitor arriving could mean good things are to follow. You should accept the next invitation you receive. Always keep track of your investments.

Virgo (Aug. 24 – Sept. 23)

Acting purely in your own interests could have destructive consequences this week. It is important to understand the difference between healthy persistence and draining over-ambition. You are inevitably going to make mistakes; you will be much happier if you treat those mistakes not as failures but as opportunities to gain a better understanding.

Libra (Sept. 24 – Oct. 23)

Progress requires learning. You will soon reap the rewards of your labor; you may be up for a promotion at work or some change in social status. If you are feeling a lot of anxiety right now, reach out to the people around you for support. Never forget that you are your own most valuable asset. 

Scorpio (Oct. 24 – Nov. 22)

Your strong loyalty is admirable but beware of extending it to the wrong person. Avoid spending time around people who obsess over their own negativity. Always do your own research before forming opinions. Things might get strange this week, but don’t stress about it; a little weirdness never hurt anybody.

Sagittarius (Nov. 23 – Dec. 21)

Two heads are better than one when it comes to almost any issue, but you need to be willing to compromise if you want to make progress. If you have a romantic partner, now is a good time to remind them how much they matter to you. The next time you see an animal out braving the snow, take a moment to watch it and appreciate everything the natural world has to offer.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 20)

If you have been feeling stuck, appreciate this transitional period for what it is and allow the new semester to be a reset point. Take the time to plan out your schedule so that you can do everything you need to do and everything you want to do. It’s okay to be bored sometimes. Avoid reaching for your phone, embrace the boredom and allow yourself to feel it.

Aquarius (Jan. 21 – Feb. 19)

Now is a good time to focus on forgiveness. If you are seeking forgiveness from someone else, go out and put in the work to earn it. If someone else is seeking forgiveness from you, think long and hard about whether or not to grant it to them. If you are seeking forgiveness from yourself, offer yourself the same compassion you would offer to someone else.

Pisces ( Feb. 20 – Mar. 20)

Allow yourself to feel joy in nostalgia, but do not become lost in it. Now is a good time to reach out to old friends you have not spoken to in a while. Now is also a good time to try to make new friends. Pour love into building up the network of people around you. The next time someone is kind to you, find a way to pay it forward.