MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Nov. 17—An individual requested assistance from BEMCo for flu-like symptoms. They refused further treatment. 

Nov. 17—A caller reported that someone passed out but was alert. The patient refused further medical treatment.

Nov. 19—BEMCo staff treated a community member. They were transported to a local hospital. 

Nov. 19—There was a medical call from a community member. BEMCo treated them, and the patient refused further medical treatment. 

Nov. 21—There was a medical emergency. The patient refused medical treatment.

Nov. 26—A person was not feeling well, but they refused further medical care.

Nov. 29—A faculty member from the Golding Health Center requested assistance for a medical emergency. Their patient was transported to a local hospital.

Nov. 30—There was a medical emergency. The patient was transported to a local hospital. 

NOISE COMPLAINT

Nov. 17—A caller reported a barking dog in their building. The Department of Community Living was directed to respond.

Nov. 18—A community advisor requested assistance to handle a loud group in a bathroom. The group was advised to turn their music down, and the situation was cleared.

HARASSMENT

Nov. 23—A party reported that a previous partner of theirs who is unaffiliated with the University was outside of their residence. The unaffiliated party left the campus, and the situation was cleared. 

Nov. 25—A caller reported that they were harassed via phone.

Nov. 28—A party reported a potential case of harassment between roommates. There will be an investigation to follow.

MISCELLANEOUS

Nov. 17—A party reported that they were being harassed. An investigation is to follow.

Nov. 19—The Waltham Police Department requested backup. The situation was cleared.

Nov. 29—There was a minor motor vehicle accident involving a police cruiser. The officer in charge was notified.