MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Oct. 14—There was an intoxicated party. The party was transported to a local hospital. 

Oct. 15—A party experienced shortness of breath. The patient refused medical treatment. 

Oct. 15—A party experienced abdominal pain. The patient was transported to a local hospital. 

Oct. 16—An individual experienced dizziness and breathing complications. The patient refused medical care from BEMCo and departed the scene.

Oct. 17—An individual fell down the stairs in a dining hall. The patient was transported to a local hospital. 

Oct. 18—A party felt light-headed. BEMCo requested an ambulance for an evaluation. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Oct. 18—A party experienced flu-like symptoms. BEMCo requested the patient to be transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 19—A party felt ill. The patient refused medical treatment. 

SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES

Oct. 13—A green bag that resembled a grocery bag had been left out for a couple days. All appeared to be in order. 

Oct. 13—A party reported a suspicious male walking near Lower Campus. Officers advised and investigated but the reports were unfounded. 

Oct. 13—There was an unattended backpack in a parking lot. The situation was cleared. 

Oct. 16—A party reported a suspicious package. Brandeis Police contacted Massachusetts State Police Explosive Ordnance Disposal Specialists to examine the package. An investigation is to follow. 

Oct. 17—The mail room received a suspicious letter. An investigation is to follow.

Oct. 17—A party reported a suspicious person inside an office. Officers were able to identify the individual and cleared the case with no issues.

Oct. 18—The Chief of Public Safety requested assistance with a check on a past employee. An investigation is to follow. 

Oct. 19—A party reported a suspicious person in their room without authorization. The area coordinator on call was contacted to inquire about room inspections. The room had been inspected earlier in the day. All appeared to be in order.

ACCIDENT/NO PERSONAL INJURY

Oct. 16—A party reported finding damage to their car after parking it in a parking lot. An investigation is to follow.

Oct. 17—A party reported a vehicle struck another vehicle in a parking lot. An investigation is to follow.

MISCELLANEOUS

Oct. 17—A party called to report that their laundry was removed from a dryer, and someone else placed theirs within the dryer. The reporting party was unable to locate their clothes. An investigation is to follow.

Oct. 17—There was an off-campus assault. An investigation is to follow.

Oct. 18—Newton Police notified Brandeis Police about a recent interaction with a Brandeis community member. An investigation is to follow.

Oct. 18—A party reported vandalism in a quad. An investigation is to follow.