MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Aug. 27—A community member requested BEMCo for a bandage. BEMCo did not treat the community member. 

Aug. 28—There was a minor medical call. Patient refused medical treatment. 

Aug. 29—A party reported severe heartburn. BEMCo responded. The party refused transport.

Aug. 30—A caller reported a medical emergency. The patient was transported to a local hospital via cruiser.

Aug.30—A party was treated by BEMCo and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Aug. 31—A Brandeis employee came to the front desk requesting minor medical assistance. BEMCo assisted. Service rendered.

Aug. 31—A caller requested medical aid. The party was treated by BEMCo and refused further medical treatment.

Sept. 2—A caller requested medical aid. The party was treated by BEMCo and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 2—A caller requested medical aid. The party was treated by BEMCo and refused further treatment.

Sept. 3—There was an intoxicated party requiring medical attention. Services were rendered.

Sept. 3—A student on crutches requested aid to get around campus.

Sept. 3—A party sought medical attention for a fall. The patient was transported to a local hospital.

Sept. 3—A party fell and injured their wrist. They asked for their wrist to be examined. The patient was cleared. 

Sept. 3—A party had a fall requiring medical attention. Patient refused medical treatment.

Sept. 3—A party required a well-being check. They were cleared. 

Sept. 4—There was a medical emergency. The patient was transported to a local hospital.

Sept. 5—A caller was treated by BEMCo and refused further medical treatment.

Sept. 5—There was a medical emergency. Patient refused medical treatment.

Sept. 5—There was a medical emergency. Waltham Fire Department and Armstrong Ambulance were dispatched as well. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Sept. 6—A party required medical assistance. BEMCo responded and attended to the patient.

Sept. 6—A party took prescribed medication that made them sleepy. BEMCo responded and attended to the patient.

Sept. 6—A party reported that her roommate suffered a head injury that may be worsening. The patient refused medical treatment. 

Sept. 7—A party was transported to Golding Health Center. The patient refused medical treatment.

Sept. 8—There was a minor medical emergency. The party was treated by BEMCo and refused further medical care.

Sept. 8—BEMCo responded to a medical emergency. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Sept. 8—There was a medical emergency. Patient refused further treatment. 

Sept. 8—There was a medical emergency in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. Patient was transported to a local hospital.

Sept. 8—There was a medical emergency. Patient was transported to a local hospital.

Sept. 8—There was a medical emergency in Goldfarb. The patient was transported to a local hospital.

ACCIDENTS

Aug. 29—There were reports of a motor vehicle accident in the parking lot. There were no injuries. 

Sept. 1—A party reported a minor motor vehicle accident with a cruiser. There were no injuries.

FRAUD-UTTERING

Aug. 31—A party reported being the victim of a fraud. The case was cleared.

Sept. 3—A student reported being scammed. The case was cleared.

MISCELLANEOUS

Aug. 29—A party reported a problem with their Amazon order. Brandeis Police assisted and located items in the mailroom. Investigation to follow. 

Aug. 30—Two cars were towed for parking in reserved spots.

Aug. 31—A party reported past harassment.

Sept. 2—A party reported the Ridgewood gate arm has been damaged. Investigation to follow.

Sept. 5—A party soliciting on campus was removed

Sept. 9—A party reported that her vehicle was broken into. The party states that both windows were smashed. Car radio, registration from glove box, and vehicle manual were taken. Investigation to follow.