MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Mar. 26—A caller stated they were bleeding and requested medical assistance in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 27—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Mar. 27—There was a report of a party who fell on their knee in the Goldfarb Library. Armstrong Ambulance and the Waltham Fire Department responded to the scene, and the patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.  

Mar. 29—There was a medical call in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Mar. 30—A nurse requested an ambulance for a patient in the Golding Health Center. 

Mar. 31—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Mar. 31—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Apr. 1—Waltham Fire Department called to report a person with a broken ankle at the Club Field. The patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 1—There was a knee injury on the Athletic Fields.  The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Apr. 1—A party complained of a lung issue in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care. 

FRAUD

Mar. 26—A reporting party reported that they gave money to a false email. An investigation is to follow. 

Mar. 28—A reporting party answered a phishing email in the Village.  

Mar. 29—A student in the Charles River Apartments reported that they gave personal information to a fraudulent third-party entity identifying themselves as Homeland Investigations. An investigation is to follow. 

MISCELLANEOUS

Mar. 26—A reporting party stated they heard yelling and screaming from the apartment above in the Charles River Apartments and requested the police to investigate. Upon arrival, the complaint was unfounded. 

Mar. 26—There was a noise complaint for a group of students being loud, smoking and drinking, and gathering in Massell Quad. The reporting party requested police to restore the peace. Students were advised and departed from the area. No violations were observed.

Mar. 26—There was a drug violation in Massell Quad. Brandeis Public Safety was dispatched to meet with the area coordinator on call to confiscate the paraphernalia. The unit seized the controlled substance and secured it at the station. 

Mar. 29—Waltham Police Department called to report a multiple-vehicle accident in the Athletic Field lot. No injuries were reported.