MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Apr. 2—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 2—There was a medical emergency on Loop Road. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 2—A party was having a mental health crisis in East Quad. 

Apr. 2—The on-duty community advisor reported that a party was locked in the bathroom and not responding in Massell Quad. Brandeis Public Safety unlocked the door and requested BEMCo for the unconscious party. 

Apr. 4—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Apr. 6—A party sprained their ankle in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center.

Apr. 11—A reporting party stated that they heard banging and screaming in Ridgewood Quad and observed a broken window. The party was transported to a local hospital via ambulance. The area coordinator on-call was on the scene and was notified. 

Apr. 16—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Apr. 18—A party fell in the Shapiro Life Sciences Center and requested medical assistance. 

Apr. 18—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Apr. 18—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.  

Apr. 19—There was a medical emergency in the Goldman Schwartz building. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care. 

Apr. 19—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital by a friend. 

Apr. 19—There was a medical emergency in the Sherman Dining Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care. 

Apr. 20—There was a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Apr. 20—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Apr. 20—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Apr. 20—There was a medical emergency in the Rose Art Museum. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Apr. 20—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.  

Apr. 21—There was a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Apr. 21—There was a medical emergency at the Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care. 

Apr. 21—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care. 

Apr. 21—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Apr. 21—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Apr. 22—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.   

ACCIDENTS

Apr. 13—A caller reported a motor vehicle accident with no injury at the entrance of the Lower Library Lot. 

Apr. 15—Department of Community Living staff reported a minor collision with a parked vehicle while operating a university vehicle at the Charles River Apartments. There were no injuries.  

Apr. 21—A party reported that the BEMCo truck was left in gear when the crew exited after arriving for a medical car and struck another vehicle. The officer in charge was notified. 

MISCELLANEOUS

Apr. 3—There was a report of a party trying to steal yogurt in the Shapiro Campus Center. A report was filed.  

Apr. 14—There was a report of two catalytic converters stolen from Brandeis trash trucks. 

Apr. 16—There was a report of two “naked” people in Rosenthal Quad. 

Apr. 17—A reporting party stated that the people above his residence at the Charles River Apartment were being loud. The area coordinator on call was notified. 

Apr. 17—There was a Suspicious Persons Report at the Epstein Building. The caller stated a tall, skinny male was inside the dumpster in the rear of the Epstein Building and would like the area to be checked out. Officers responded and found that it was an art student who had permission to dumpster dive from faculty and staff. No police action taken. 

Apr. 17—Suspicious activity in the Goldfarb Library was reported to a staff member. Police responded and determined that the individual had already left the area. 

Apr. 18—There was a suspicious motor vehicle by the Chapels Field gate.

Apr. 18—A BranVan caller stated that the lights are out in the Usdan Student Center area. An electrician was notified. 

Apr. 21—A reporting party stated that they received concerning emails to report. An investigation is to follow.