MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Mar. 19—There was a report of a sprained ankle at Ziv Quad. BEMCo and Brandeis police reported to the scene, and the patient signed a patient refusal.

Mar. 19—A party called to request a report for a previous injury. Brandeis Police took the report.

Mar. 19—A party called to report a student with a stomach virus. The patient refused further care.

Mar. 20—A party called to report a patient with cold and flu-like symptoms in the Goldsmith Building. BEMCo and Brandeis police reported to the scene, and the patient signed a patient refusal.

Mar. 21—A party called to report spraining their ankle outside of Schwartz Hall. BEMCo and Brandeis police reported to the scene, and the patient signed a patient refusal.

Mar. 22—A party called to report spraining their ankle at the Spingold Theater. The patient signed a patient refusal.

Mar. 23—A party called to report flu-like symptoms in North Quad. The patient signed a patient refusal.

Mar. 23—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The patient was treated by BEMCo and signed a patient refusal.

Mar. 24—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. BEMCo and Brandeis Police were dispatched, and the patient signed a patient refusal. 

Mar. 24—A party requested BEMCo’s assistance for an intoxicated student off campus. The patient refused further care. 

Mar. 25—A community advisor called to report an intoxicated student in Massell Quad. BEMCo and Brandeis Police were dispatched, and the patient was transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Mar. 25—A party called to report a knee injury at the Athletic Fields. BEMCo and Brandeis police reported to the scene, and the patient signed a patient refusal.

Mar. 25—There was a well-being check on a student in Ridgewood Quad. Brandeis Police responded to the scene, and the student was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

NOISE COMPLAINTS

Mar. 19—An area coordinator on-call requested help for an off-campus noise complaint. Service was rendered. 

Mar. 23—There was a noise complaint outside of North Quad. Brandeis police were dispatched to the area and reported that all was quiet. 

Mar. 24—There was a noise complaint in North Quad. The area coordinator on call was notified to respond. 

MISCELLANEOUS

Mar. 20—A suspicious and possibly intoxicated person was reported near Ziv Quad. Brandeis police were dispatched to the scene, and no issues were found.

Mar. 22—A party called to report someone using their social security number. An investigation is to follow. 

Mar. 25—A party called to report a previous motor vehicle accident. An investigation is to follow.