MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Mar. 5—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 6—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and a Lyft was requested to transport the party to a local hospital.

Mar. 6—A community member swallowed a melatonin pill which got stuck in their throat in East Quad.  The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care. 

Mar. 9—There was a medical emergency in the Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Mar. 10—There was a medical emergency in Sherman Dining Hall. The party was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 10—There was a report that a student in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center was not in a good space and needed help. Officers were dispatched and the area coordinator on call was notified. The student was walked over to the Mailman Counseling Center. A report was filed.

ACCIDENTS

Mar. 8—There was a multiple vehicle accident with no injuries in the South Residence Lot. The reporting party requested an officer to take a report. 

Mar. 8—There was a multiple vehicle accident with no injuries in the Athletics Parking Lot. There will be a report to follow. 

Mar. 11—A reporting party presented at the station to report damage to a University vehicle in the Theater Lot.

MISCELLANEOUS

Mar. 7—A reporting party requested the area coordinator on call for a noise complaint in Ridgewood Quad. The area coordinator on call verified the noise was coming from a party in the building and requested for police to respond as well. The party was shut down and a custodian was requested for vomit clean up. 

Mar. 7—There was a report of a broken card reader in North Quad. An investigation will follow. 

Mar. 10—An unidentified male was found behind the counter of Einstein’s. The incident was reported by Brandeis staff of the custodial services department.

Mar. 11—A student reported feeling scared by an interaction with another student in the Usdan Student Center. An officer provided information to the student and no further action was required.