MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Feb. 5—A party cut their hand in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for  further care. 

Feb. 6—There was a report of an allergic reaction in the Lown Center for Judaica Studies. The party was treated by BEMCo, the Brandeis Police Department, the Waltham Fire Department, and Armstrong Ambulance. The party was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.
Feb. 8—There was a report of an allergic reaction in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo, the Brandeis Police Department, the Waltham Fire Department, and Armstrong Ambulance. The party was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 8—A party reported feeling sick in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 9—A party twisted their ankle in the Sherman Dining Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care. 

Feb. 9—A party reported an eye injury at the Gosman Athletics Field. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and the Brandeis Police Department and signed a refusal for further care. 

Feb. 10—A party reported a finger injury at the Gosman Athletics Field. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and the Brandeis Police Department and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. 

Feb. 10—There was a report of an allergic reaction off-campus. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and the Brandeis Police Department and signed a refusal for further care.

Feb. 10—A party called to report that they were intoxicated and not feeling well. The party was treated by BEMCo, the Brandeis Police Department, the Waltham Fire Department, and Armstrong Ambulance. The party was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 10—A student was found intoxicated at the Main Entrance of Campus. The party was treated by BEMCo and Armstrong Ambulance and was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 11—There was a report of a student with a nosebleed and trouble breathing at Sherman Dining Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo, the Brandeis Police Department, the Waltham Fire Department, and Armstrong Ambulance. The party was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 11—A party called the station at the request of their primary care doctor for a Lyft ride to a local hospital. BEMCo was notified, but the party declined their medical services and took a Lyft to a local hospital.

MISCELLANEOUS

Feb. 5—There was a motor vehicle accident with no injuries in front of the Gosman Sports and Convention Center. A report was composed.

Feb. 5—A party called to state they received a 911 call from a student complaining of another student harassing them and requested units respond. The Brandeis Police Department responded, and peace was restored between the parties.

Feb. 6—A community member reported harassment by email while off campus. An investigation is to follow.

Feb. 6—There was a complaint regarding icy roads by the Stoneman-Golding Building. DFM maintenance was notified.

Feb. 9—There was a report of community members protesting outside the Administration Complex. An investigation is to follow.

— Compiled by Dalya Koller