MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Jan. 22—There was a medical emergency in the Stoneman Building. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care. 

Jan. 22—A party fainted in the Usdan Student Center. They were treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 22—A party in North Quad requested BEMCo staff to look at a dog bite. They were treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Jan. 22—There was a medical emergency in the Golding Health Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 22—The Waltham Police Department advised of a medical call received from the Charles River Apartments. Brandeis Police Department responded to the call. 

Jan. 23—A party reported they fell and injured their nose in the South Residence Lot. An officer in charge was notified.

Jan. 24—A party reported they felt ill in Sherman Dining Hall. They were treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Jan. 25—There was a report of a choking person in Skyline Residence Hall. A police unit was on scene first and BEMCo was paged. 

Jan. 26—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Jan. 26—An off-campus doctor requested medical assistance for a party in a mental health crisis. They were transported to the counseling center and no further action was needed. 

Jan. 27—An area coordinator on call reported a student has had a knife pulled on them in Skyline Residence Hall. Police units responded and the party was transported to a hospital via ambulance. A report was filed. 

Jan. 27—A party reported a shoulder injury in Rosenthal Quad. 

MISCELLANEOUS

Jan. 22—A party reported their headphones were stolen in the Mandel Center for Humanities.  

Jan. 27—A party reported they continuously have to leave their room because of an odor of marijuana in the Rosenthal Quad. The area coordinator on call was notified. There was no smell of marijuana. 

Jan. 28—Waltham Police Department reported a disturbance off campus on South Street near the Weston town line. They later updated that the disturbance had crossed over to the Weston line. No action was taken. 

Jan. 28—There was a minor motor vehicle accident with no injuries in the Theater Lot. A report was composed. 

Jan. 28—There was a report of an unknown male party asking questions to a group as they got off the train at the Brandeis Roberts station. Police units responded and checked the area of the train station, Ziv, Ridgewood, and Village Quads. The party was gone on arrival.