MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Nov. 15—There was a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 17—There was a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Nov. 17—There was a medical emergency in the Shapiro Campus Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Nov. 19—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Nov. 28—There was a medical emergency in the Village. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care. 

Dec. 1—There was a medical emergency in the Golding Health Center. The party was treated by BEMCo and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Dec. 2—There was a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Dec. 2—There was a medical emergency in the Sachar International Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Dec. 2—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

ACCIDENTS

Nov. 13—A community member reported that their parked vehicle was struck by another vehicle. A report was composed.

Nov. 19—There was an off-campus motor vehicle accident with multiple injuries involving a Joseph’s Shuttle Bus.

THEFT 

Nov. 17—A caller reported a larceny of funds from a Brandeis employee.

Nov. 17—A community member reported larceny. They were referred to Watertown Police Department as it was an off-campus incident.

Nov. 17—A community member reported that his wallet was stolen and his credit card was used without authority. A report was composed.  

MISCELLANEOUS

Nov. 15—A community member reported an odor of marijuana in North Quad. The area coordinator on call was notified to handle the situation. 

Nov. 17—There was a report of a male and female arguing in Rosenthal Quad. The male party was transported to the train station without an incident. An investigation followed. 

Nov. 26—A community member in North Quad reported that her window just shattered and requested police assistance. 

Nov. 30—There was a suspicious vehicle in the Theater Lot. The occupants were spoken to and sent on their way.

Nov. 30—A community member reported vandalism to their motor vehicle in the Theater Lot. An investigation followed. 

Dec. 1—A community member reported a man sleeping on a couch in the common area. The individual was identified and sent on his way. 

Dec. 1—A request was made to file a report regarding harassing phone calls. 

Dec. 3—Officers stood by in North Quad while the Department of Community Living spoke with two students about a recent argument.

— Compiled by Leah Breakstone