Happy. Not so happy. Happy. Not so happy. Itu2019s Mercury retrograde, everyone! This is a time when communication can get messy. Be extra mindful of what you say, remember to STOP AND THINK. You may be feeling more impulsive in your speech, as a Mercury retrograde in Libra acts as its opposite polarity. On top of this retrograde, weu2019re riding out the energy from the full moon in Pisces this week. Pack some extra tissues and go for a long walk.

Aries

(March 20 - April 19): Why donu2019t you just chill? Itu2019s time to slow down and listen to your friends. They have things they want to share, too. Itu2019s time to strengthen and nurture your relationships as Venus makes its way through Virgo.

Taurus

(April 20 - May 20): Itu2019s time to put the credit card down and pick your journal up! Your emotions were at an all-time high last weekend from the Pisces full moon. Practice mindfulness and donu2019t be a stranger!u00a0

Gemini

(May 21 - June 21): Damn, you double-booked yourself again? Your passions are admirable, but this Mercury retrograde is all about finding a balance between the things you love. Become a Google calendar girlie this month.u00a0

Cancer

(June 22 - July 22): Donu2019t overthink it! Youu2019ve been a little withdrawn lately, which may aid your inner world, but make sure to spend some quality time with your friends this week. u00a0

Leo

(July 23 - Aug. 22): Say yes to small talk this retrograde u2014 itu2019s bigger than you think. Practice pausing before you speak and listening to your friends. They are what will make you feel whole this season.u00a0

Virgo

(Aug. 23 - Sept. 23): Ugly things scare you this retrograde. Youu2019re valid. Anyway, indulge yourself in keeping your space pretty and being gorgeous. Just make sure you keep an eye on your bank account.u00a0

Libra

(Sept. 24 - Oct. 24): Happy retrograde season, babe! During this retrograde, itu2019s crucial to communicate your feelings to others. No one is a mind reader. Itu2019s also okay to say no to people this retrograde.u00a0

Scorpio

(Oct. 24 - Nov. 21): Youu2019ve been feeling conflicted about everything right now. Give all of your thoughts equal space and time this season. Remember to treat yourself the way you treat your friends.u00a0

Sagittarius

(Nov. 22 - Dec. 21): Did you remember to hit the send button on that text? Youu2019re popular this month! Donu2019t let that distract you from taking care of yourself and creating balance in your schedule.u00a0

Capricorn

(Dec. 22 - Jan. 19): Being patient with others never hurt anybody. You donu2019t need to be in control of everything this season. Focus on yourself and let other people help you for once!u00a0

Aquarius

(Jan. 19 - Feb. 18): Indulge in what makes you happy! This season you should try new things and learn more about yourself. Do that thing youu2019ve always wanted to do.

Pisces

(Feb. 19 - March 19): Donu2019t bully yourself! Youu2019re your worst critic, and with Mercury in retrograde at this moment, it is important to stop your hurtful inner dialogue and reframe your thoughts. Remember, youu2019re absolutely sexy and smart and gorgeous.u00a0