MEDICAL EMERGENCIES

Aug. 21—There was a medical emergency at the Theater Lot. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Aug. 21—There was a medical emergency in the Shapiro Campus Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Aug. 21—There was a medical emergency in the Rosenthal Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Aug. 23—There was a medical emergency at the Epstein Building. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Aug. 24—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Aug. 25—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Aug. 25—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Aug. 26—There was a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Aug. 25—There was a medical emergency in the Shapiro Campus Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Aug. 27—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Aug. 27—There was a medical emergency in Ridgewood Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Aug. 28—There was a medical emergency in Rosenthal Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Aug. 28—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

NOISE COMPLAINTS

Aug. 23—A community member reported loud music being played at the Charles River Apartments. The parties were spoken to and the volume was lowered. 

Aug. 24—A community member reported loud music being played in North Quad. Area coordinator on call was notified.

Aug. 27—There was a noise complaint at the Charles River Apartments. Officers responded and reported all quiet. 

Aug. 28—There was a noise complaint in Cable Hall.  Area coordinator on call was notified and responded, reported all quiet.

TRAFFIC INCIDENT

Aug. 23—A motor vehicle accident was reported at the Charles River Apartments. Officers assisted with paperwork and a report was composed. No injuries were reported.