MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Apr. 3—There was a medical emergency in Schwartz Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 4—There was a medical emergency in Ridgewood Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 4—There was a medical emergency in the Stoneman Building. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 4—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 5—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 5—There was a medical emergency at 567 South Street. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 6—There was a medical emergency in the Science Complex. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 6—There was a medical emergency at the Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 8—There was a medical emergency in the Goldfarb Library. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 8—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 9—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 9—There was a medical emergency in Swig Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 9—There was a medical emergency at the Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

LARCENY

Apr. 5—A community member reported that their credit card was missing in the Faculty Center with no unusual charges.

MISCELLANEOUS

Apr. 6—There was a noise complaint in Rosenthal Quad. University Police spoke to the residents without issue.

Apr. 6—There was a noise complaint in East Quad. University Police spoke to the residents, a resolution was reached, and the Department of Community Living was advised.

Apr. 8—A student reported a hit-and-run accident to their parked motor vehicle in the Hassenfeld Lot. A report was composed.