MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Mar. 6—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Mar. 6—There was a medical emergency on the athletic fields. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Mar. 7—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 7—There was a medical emergency in the Slosberg Music Center. The party was interviewed by EMTs and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 7—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 10—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 10—There was a medical emergency in the Shapiro Campus Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 10—There was a medical emergency in Ridgewood Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 12—There was a medical emergency in Rosenthal Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 12—There was a medical emergency in the Foster Mods. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

LARCENY

Mar. 7—A community member reported that they were victim to a gift card scam. A report of the incident was composed.

MISCELLANEOUS

Mar. 10—A community member reported a white sedan driving slowly by her place of work twice, near the Sachar Road Lot. University police checked the area and all was quiet and in order.