MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Feb. 7—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 7—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 8—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 9—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 9—There was a medical emergency at the Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 9—There was a medical emergency in the Humanities Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Feb. 10—There was a medical emergency in the Science Complex. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Feb. 11—There was a medical emergency at the Brown Social Science Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Feb. 12—There was a report of an intoxicated community member at Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. The dispatcher notified the area coordinator on call.

Feb. 13—There was a report of an intoxicated community member in the Shapiro Campus Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance. The dispatcher notified the area coordinator on call.

TRAFFIC INCIDENT

Feb. 9—A community member reported that their car was struck by an unknown person in Theater Lot. A report of the incident was composed.

HARASSMENT

Feb. 8—A community member reported receiving an unwanted piece of mail. A report of the incident was composed.

Feb. 1o—A community member in the Heller School for Social Policy and Management reported receiving harassment via email. A report of the incident was composed.

Feb. 11—An individual reported being harassed by a Brandeis community member. A report of the incident was to be composed by University Police.

MISCELLANEOUS

Feb. 7—A community member reported hearing loud banging outside of East Quad. University police checked the area and all was quiet and in order.

Feb. 12—A Community Advisor in North Quad reported that a student was drinking in the lounge. The area coordinator on call was notified.

Feb. 13—There were multiple calls about a loud party in Ridgewood Quad. The area coordinator on call was notified.