MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Dec. 6—There was a medical emergency in Ridgewood. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Dec. 9—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Dec. 9—There was a medical emergency in Rosenthal Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Dec. 9—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Dec. 10—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Dec. 20—There was a medical emergency. The party was treated by University Police and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Dec. 21—There was a medical emergency in the Village. The party was treated by University Police and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Dec. 23—There was a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by University Police.

Jan. 11—There was a medical emergency in the Spingold Theater Center. The party was treated by Armstrong EMS staff and declined further assistance.

Jan. 12—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by University Police and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 14—There was a medical emergency off campus. The party was treated by University Police and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 17—There was a medical emergency in the Village. The party was treated by University Police and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 21—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Jan. 21—There was a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 22—There was a medical emergency in the Village. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Jan. 23—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

TRAFFIC INCIDENT

Dec. 13—A staff member reported a hit-and-run traffic incident in Hassenfeld Lot. There was no note left behind. A report of the incident was composed.

Jan. 10—A staff member reported a hit-and-run traffic incident by the Boiler Plant with no injuries. A report of the incident was composed.

LARCENY

Dec. 14—A student reported that their food delivery had been taken from the exterior door of Skyline Residence Hall. A report of the incident was composed.

Dec. 17—A community member in the Usdan Student Center reported that their backpack was missing. A report of the incident was composed.

Dec. 29—A staff member in the Science Complex reported the theft of their laptop computer. A report of the incident was composed.

Jan. 21—A staff member reported that their vehicle was struck in Hassenfeld Lot.

MISCELLANEOUS

Dec. 6—There was a report of a suspicious incident in Massell Quad. University Police compiled a report of the incident.

Dec. 8—University Police surveyed North Quad for a suspicious person. All was quiet and in order upon arrival.

Dec. 10—There was a noise complaint in Massell Quad. The parties were advised to shut down their video games for the evening.

Dec. 11—There was a roommate issue in Ziv Quad. DCL handled the situation.

Dec. 12—There was a report of tire tracks on the Great Lawn. A report of the incident was composed.

Dec. 15—A community member reported an internet money fraud. A report of the incident was composed.

Dec. 16—There was a noise complaint in Ridgewood. University Police arrived on-scene and all was quiet and in order.

Jan. 5—A non-Brandeis party reported receiving an inappropriate email from a member of the Brandeis community. A report of the incident was composed.

Jan. 21—A community member reported a harassment incident. A report of the incident was composed.

Jan. 22—A non-Brandeis party reported a fraud scheme. A report of the incident was composed.