MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Oct. 31—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Nov. 2—There was a medical emergency in Gerstenzang Science Library. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Nov. 3—There was a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Nov. 4—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Nov. 5—There was a medical emergency in the Spingold Theater Center. The party was treated by EMS and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Nov. 6—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Nov. 6—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Nov. 6—There was a medical emergency in the Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

LARCENY

Nov. 3—A staff member reported the loss of university property. A report of the incident was composed.

Nov. 4—A student reported that their laundry had been stolen from the Skyline Residence Hall laundry room.

TRAFFIC INCIDENT

Oct. 31—A party reported that their vehicle was struck while parked in the Kutz Lot. There was no suspect information available.

Nov. 3—A party reported a hit and run car accident while their car was parked at the Charles River Lot. A report of the incident was composed.

MISCELLANEOUS

Nov. 4—A community member reported a suspicious person in the Usdan Student Center. The individual in question was identified and a report of the incident was composed.

Nov. 6—A suspicious party was identified and an interview was conducted in the Usdan Student Center. The party was subsequently escorted off campus.