MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Oct. 25—There was a medical emergency in The Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 25—There was a medical emergency in the Bassine Science building. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 26—There was a medical emergency in Sherman Dining Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 26—There was a medical emergency in Ridgewood. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 27—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 27—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 28—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 29—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 29—There was a medical emergency in Goldfarb Library. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 29—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 30—There was a medical emergency in Ridgewood. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 30—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 31—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 31—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

HARASSMENT

Oct. 27—A community member reported receiving harassment via email. A report of the incident was composed.

TRAFFIC INCIDENT

Oct. 29—A staff member reported a minor vehicle crash in the Kutz Hall parking lot. There were no injuries to report and University Police assisted with the exchange of paperwork.

VANDALISM

Oct. 25—A staff member reported vandalism on the athletic fields.