MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Sept. 26—There was a medical emergency in the Foster Mods. The party was treated by BEMco staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 26—There was a medical emergency in the Stoneman Building. The party was treated by BEMco staff and University Police transported the party to a local hospital.

Sept. 27—There was a medical emergency in the Shapiro Science Center. The party was treated by BEMco staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 28—There was a medical emergency in the Foster Mods. The party was treated by BEMco staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 29—There was a medical emergency in the Stoneman Building. The party was treated by BEMco staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 29—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMco staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 1—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMco staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 1—There was a medical emergency at the Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMco staff and transported to a local medical facility by University Police.

Oct. 1—There was a medical emergency in Sherman Dining Dall. The party was treated by BEMco staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 1—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMco staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 1—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMco staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 2—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMco staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 2—There was a medical emergency in the Village. The party was treated by BEMco staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 3—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMco staff and transported to a local hospital.

LARCENY

Sept. 27—A report was composed of larceny by way of internet fraud.

HARASSMENT

Sept. 29—A community member reported receiving harassment via email. A report of the incident was composed.