MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Oct. 3—There was a medical emergency in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 3—There was a medical emergency in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 4—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 5—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 6—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 7—There was a medical emergency in the Gerstenzang Science Library. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 9—There was a medical emergency on the athletic fields. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 10—There was a medical emergency in the Usen Castle. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 10—There was a medical emergency in Skyline. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 11—There was a medical emergency on Charles River Road. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 11—There was a medical emergency in the Stoneman Infirmary and Public Safety building. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 11—There was a medical emergency in the administration complex. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 11—There was a medical emergency in the Foster Mods. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 11—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 14—There was a medical emergency in the Shapiro Science Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 14—There was a medical emergency in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 14—There was a medical emergency in the Foster Mods. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Oct. 15—There was a medical emergency in Village. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Oct. 16—There was a medical emergency in the Golding Health Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

LARCENY

Oct. 6—A report was composed of a stolen bicycle in the Foster Mods.

Oct. 6—A report was composed of a stolen sign from the A-Lot.

Oct. 9—A report was composed of a stolen painting in the Usdan Student Center.

HARASSMENT

Oct. 13—A community member reported receiving harassment via email. A report of the incident was composed.

MISCELLANEOUS

Oct. 10—There was a noise complaint in the Foster Mods of a woman screaming. University Police interviewed the involved parties and all declined police and medical assistance. 

Oct. 11—There was a minor motor vehicle accident in North Quad. University Police assisted with the paperwork exchange.

Oct. 13—There was a minor motor vehicle accident in East Quad. There were no injuries to report.

Oct. 16—University Police dispersed a group of students from the athletic fields.