MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Sept. 19—There was a medical emergency at the Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 20—There was a medical emergency in the Stoneman Building. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 20—There was a medical emergency in the Village. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 21—There was a medical emergency in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 21—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 22—There was a medical emergency in Ridgewood. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 22—There was a medical emergency in the East Quad Lot. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 22—There was a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 24—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 25—There was a medical emergency in Ridgewood. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 25—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 26—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

LARCENY

Sept. 25—A report of a stolen laptop from North Quad was composed.

MISCELLANEOUS

Sept. 20—There was a report of a noise complaint on Charles River Road. University Police spoke with an individual and the situation was resolved without incident.

Sept. 21—There was a report of a noise complaint at the Charles River Apartments. University Police arrived on scene and all was quiet and in order.

Sept. 21—A community member reported receiving an attempted fraudulent phone call. A report of the incident was composed.